Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Overview: Two Chairs is building a more accessible and data-driven mental health care system from the ground up. Our first clinic in Downtown San Francisco is a hit, and we’re planning to grow our clinic base quickly in 2018.
For most people, navigating the mental health system is overwhelming. We believe that in combining expert clinical care with modern technology, we can create a fundamentally new type of in-person care experience.
We’re a venture-backed start-up based in San Francisco. Our team pairs private sector experience at McKinsey & Company, Palantir Technologies, and Mercer with clinicians trained at leading behavioral health programs like UCSF, Stanford, and UC Berkeley.
Responsibilities: We're looking for a care coordinator to help drive the end-to-end client experience at Two Chairs. As our first fully-dedicated care coordinator, you will deliver on the daily logistical and administrative needs of our growing client population.
- Be the first line of contact for Two Chairs clients - own client communications and respond to inbound inquiries
- Understand client's health insurance benefits, communicate benefits to clients, and oversee insurance filing and registration
- Manage referrals - receive, track, follow up, and manage all inbound referrals
- Maintain and update client database - administer surveys throughout client lifecycle
- Serve as a trusted partner to our clinical team in enabling the best, data-driven care
What we're looking for: We're looking for someone with 1-2+ years in a customer facing role who has experience working in a healthcare setting. You are compassionate, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator. But most importantly, we are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about mental health
- Extremely organized
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Deeply empathetic
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves (we run brick & mortar clinics, after all!)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (incl. Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Contact: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.