Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Overview: Two Chairs is a modern mental health clinic system expanding access to efficient, evidence-based care. Our first clinic is in Downtown San Francisco with more coming soon.
For most people, navigating the mental health system is overwhelming. We believe that in combining expert clinical care with modern technology, we can create a fundamentally new type of in-person care experience.
We’re a venture-backed start-up based in San Francisco. Our team pairs private sector experience at McKinsey & Company, Palantir Technologies, and Mercer with clinicians trained at leading behavioral health programs like UCSF, Stanford, and UC Berkeley.
Responsibilities: We're looking for a marketing lead passionate about expanding access to high quality mental health care to design and manage our direct to-consumer efforts and clinician referral system. As our first marketing hire, you’ll develop a high-level strategy and work cross-functionally with our product and clinical teams to achieve your vision.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy across owned, earned, and paid media
- Establish key metrics and design experiments to reach customer acquisition objectives
- Articulate and implement a brand vision that spans our digital and physical presence
- Craft a PR strategy to begin telling the Two Chairs story to the world
- Create key segments, messaging priorities, and content for customers and referring clinicians
- Manage relationships with external creative partners to implement our brand vision
- Partner effectively with clinical, operational, and product leaders
What we're looking for: We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of multi-channel marketing experience and proven success in content marketing, SEM, display, retargeting, digital affiliate, social media, and related acquisition channels. But most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Super analytical
- Deeply empathetic
- An excellent writer
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (incl. Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Contact: Please reach out to email@example.com.