Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Overview: Two Chairs is building a more accessible and data-driven mental health care system from the ground up. Our first clinic in Downtown San Francisco is already clinically and financially successful, and we’re planning to grow our clinic base quickly in 2018.
For most people, navigating the mental health system is overwhelming. We believe that in combining expert clinical care with modern technology, we can create a fundamentally new type of in-person care experience.
We’re a venture-backed start-up based in San Francisco. Our team pairs private sector experience at McKinsey & Company, Palantir Technologies, and Mercer with clinicians trained at leading behavioral health programs like UCSF, Stanford, and UC Berkeley.
Responsibilities: We're looking for a Product Lead to help us build our vision of a more accessible and data-driven mental health system. As our first product hire, you’ll define our overall product strategy and partner with clinical, operational, and marketing leaders to do so. You’ll design and implement software and process that makes Two Chairs the best clinic anywhere for both clients and clinicians.
- Define our overall product roadmap
- Embed with different sets of users (clients, clinicians, care coordinators) to understand where technology can best play a role
- Design and implement clinician-facing web tools that enable them to do their work more efficiently and effectively
- Design and implement client-facing apps that make their care experience feel seamless and modern
- Design, prototype, and scale new service offerings (e.g., group therapy)
- Create best practices for rolling out software to a complex, multi-site clinic system
- Partner effectively with clinical, operational, and product leaders
What we're looking for: We're looking for a talented product manager with 5+ years of product and/or ops experience at operationally-intensive start-ups. But most importantly, we're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Super analytical
- Deeply empathetic (able to learn from diverse range of users)
- Pragmatic (i.e. doesn't over-engineer)
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves (we run brick & mortar clinics, after all!)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (incl. Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Contact: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.