Software Engineering Lead
Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Overview: Two Chairs is building a more accessible and data-driven mental health care system from the ground up. Our first clinic in Downtown San Francisco is already clinically and financially successful, and we’re planning to grow our clinic base quickly in 2018.
For most people, navigating the mental health system is overwhelming. We believe that in combining expert clinical care with modern technology, we can create a fundamentally new type of in-person care experience.
We’re a venture-backed start-up based in San Francisco. Our team pairs private sector experience at McKinsey & Company, Palantir Technologies, and Mercer with clinicians trained at leading behavioral health programs like UCSF, Stanford, and UC Berkeley.
Responsibilities: We're looking for a full-stack software engineer to help us build our vision of a data-driven mental health system. As our first engineering hire, you’ll define our overall technology approach and help build out our full product team. You’ll develop a complete ecosystem of applications for our clients, clinicians, and care coordinators to make care at Two Chairs unique.
- Define our overall product roadmap
- Embed with different sets of users (clients, clinicians, care coordinators) to understand where technology can best play a role
- Lead engineering team and enable new engineers to be highly successful
- Build clinician-facing web tools that enable them to do their work more efficiently and effectively
- Build client-facing apps that make their care experience feel seamless and modern
- Build software in a highly secure and HIPAA-compliant manner
- Help shape and define the engineering culture
- Partner effectively with clinical, operational, and product leaders
What we're looking for: We're looking for a talented engineer with 3+ years of full-stack software engineering experience and 1+ years of leading engineering teams. But most importantly, we're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Deeply empathetic (able to learn from diverse range of users)
- Pragmatic (i.e. doesn't over-engineer)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (incl. Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Contact: Please reach out to email@example.com.