Ashley Witt, PhD
Ashley is a Therapist at Two Chairs in San Francisco. She is passionate about increasing access to evidence-based mental health care and helping clients to feel empowered to make informed decisions about their care. Outside of work, Ashley loves finding new places to hike around the Bay Area.
Experience & Education
- 6 years of clinical experience
- Psychologist at Peninsula Behavioral Health
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Clinical Psychology Intern at VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- PhD in Clinical Psychology at Drexel University