Katiah Llerena, PhD
Katiah is a Therapist at Two Chairs in San Francisco. She cares about exploring the ways in which people’s thoughts, emotions, and actions contribute to problems or emotional pain, and her mission is to help people achieve their personal and professional goals to foster a sense of fulfillment, well-being, and resilience. In her free time, Katiah enjoys hiking and traveling.
Experience & Education
- 10 years of clinical experience
- Postdoctoral Fellow at UCSF/San Francisco VA
- Postdoctoral Fellow at UCLA/West LA VA
- Predoctoral Fellow at UCSD/San Diego VA
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park