Wendy McVey, PsyD
Wendy is a Therapist at Two Chairs in San Francisco. She is passionate about improving the therapeutic alliance through client support and empowerment. Wendy enjoys raising Guide Dogs for the Blind.
Experience & Education
- 11 years of clinical experience
- Assistant Clinical Director at Community Institute for Psychotherapy
- Cancer and Illness Trained Clinician - Certified by the Women's Cancer Resource Center
- 5 years working in Hospice at Kaiser SF
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at John F. Kennedy University